1.02.2011

10 Shawls in 2010 Wrap-up

My goal to make 10 Shawls in 2010 was a success - and then some. I ended up finishing 19 shawls, with the 20th almost done. Of that number:

  • 1 was knit
  • 1 was Tunisian crocheted
  • 3 were made with yarn I handspun
  • 8.5 were made with yarn that was already in my 'stash', which exceeded my goal to make 8 from stash. (I had to buy more yarn to finish the last half of the Handspun Granny shawl)
  • 17 were crocheted
  • and 8 were gifted to friends and family (along with 2 more that I made prior to 2010)
The complete list of shawls (with pictures) is here - or you can click '10 Shawls in 2010' over on the right under 'Labels'.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, that's alot of beautiful shawls! Congrats on far surpassing your goal.

Vickie said...

I hope you pay your models well. They obviously bring a lot of "style" to the garments they present!!! (love the over-the-shoulder peep by Leia)

Sharon Marie said...

Beautiful! You've been busy :)

Unknown said...

That is quite a stunning gallery.