7.02.2008

Addy Time

We made it to Colorado with no problems. No sleep either. I don't know what possessed me to book a 6:00 a.m. flight.- oh wait, yes I do. The awful lines at LAX. I went to bed at midnight, couldn't sleep, got up at 2:15 A.M. so we could get to the airport by 4:30, and figured I'd sleep on the plane. Didn't happen. I finally got a 2 hour nap when Addy went down about noon and that kept me going until midnight. Sleep is for wimps, yes?

Addy is 19 months now and quite the young lady. She has
an extensive vocabulary and definite opinions, which include what makes the perfect snack food - dill pickles, of course! (Wenona is nodding her head in agreement.) Addy loves pickles, lemons, kung pow chicken, spaghetti - anything spicy or with a strong taste. She definitely inherited her daddy's taste buds.

She is also still a camera hound. We had her in the back yard while Rachel slept before work. Addy sat down in her little pink chair and started making faces for the camera.
What a ham.

0 comments: