5.27.2008

Project Progress

I'm making progress on the crocheted cable sweater. The back and right front are done and I'm well into the left front. This is a fun pattern - challenging enough to keep my interest but repetitive enough that it can be done while watching NCIS marathons with Dick in the evening. The pattern is Dusty Miller (Rav link) from Crocheted Aran sweaters and I'm using stash yarn I got on sale at Webs last year. Hooray for stash!

I spent most of today cleaning my studio (yuck!) so I could move Alice in here.
I like to weave in the evening but wasn't doing much because the area behind the couch, where this loom was parked, is so dark, and because that's Dick's TV room and he likes different TV shows (usually) at a higher volume (usually) than I do. With Alice in the studio, I'm hoping to get more done.

The new loom - Wally - will go where Alice was. It's so much bigger, there's no way I can get it in my studio and still be able to move around. I need to do some arranging before Wally can be moved out of the living room. Maybe Friday . . . .

0 comments: