12.18.2007

Total Trust

The FO's continue to flow. This is blocked, packed and ready for shipping tomorrow. It's Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk DK in Magenta, two strands held together for a worsted weight. It's incredibly soft and close enough to purple that I seriously considered keeping it for myself . . . . Oreo was kind enough to model this FO. I thought she'd protest so I had the camera ready for a quick shot. I pulled it over her head, then pushed the belly band under her to button it - and she didn't even open her eyes. Dick says that shows total trust. I say it's total laziness. There are two of these - the other one is purple with orange and blue stripes - and they aren't for Oreo. This is a commissioned project that gets shipped out tomorrow also.

Less than seven days to go and I still have an afghan, a shawl for me and two Christmas stockings to complete. Piece. Of. Cake.

1 comments:

PlumCreekMama said...

Did you make the sweaters modeled by your cat from the Dog Gone Knit's pattern? I am trying to find out more info on that pattern, as the pattern on the website doesn't have anything on gauge. Could you give me an approximation of your gauge? Thanks! Your cat looks so cute! I have tormented some of my cats in the past like that too!