9.13.2007

Kickin It

Hi Mom and Dad,

Grandma decided we should stay home today and relax. She said I was getting over-stim, over-simt, over-smi too tired. I had a nice long nap and woke up feeling much better. I had sweet potatoes for lunch -
yummy! - and lots of baby crackers. I'm getting very good at putting them in my mouth all by myself. I practiced standing up - I can stand by myself for a few seconds and I'm getting steadier all the time.

We went to the post office - I didn't want to stand in line so I stayed in the car with grandpa - and to the store. Grandma bought me two new toys. I love the rings and I can take them off and almost put them back all by myself.
The little Gloworm sings and her face lights up. I was afraid the first time she sang, but now I clap my hands and sing along. Grandma says I can bring my new toys home with me on Monday. I can't wait to see you!

Love always,
Addison

0 comments: