3.18.2007

Dangerous Time

I've almost F'd an O (finished an object) and I'm at that most dangerous stage - when the boredom of 'been there, done that' hits and I start planning future projects in my head. Then I think, hmmmm, that sounds like more fun than what I'm working on . . . And the next thing you know, I have another UFO (un-finished object) in my stash and I'm off on the new project.

My incentive to actually finish this project is that I want to wear it when I teach my next crochet class Tuesday night. Which means I have to finish it today so I can block it tomorrow.
Cross your fingers for me!

UPDATE: Am I smarter than a 5th grader? Apparently not. Most first graders can count to 40. I, it appears, can not. These are supposed to be the same size.
Can you say "rip it"?

0 comments: