12.21.2006

It's Not Even Christmas Yet . . .

And I have presents! The birthday I don't celebrate (or is it that I'm counting backwards now? I can never remember.) was last week. My best present was having dinner with hubby and three of our kids - the ones Rachel refers to as the 'California branch'. With Marie's and Matt's busy schedules, it's difficult to get everyone in the same place at the same time. I was really pleased that it worked out.

It was the ultimate birthday haul, with lots of my favorite things - Godiva chocolate and perfume (thanks, Matt!), Barnes & Noble gift card (thanks, Marie!), a handmade Christmas corsage (thanks, Gary!) and equipment for my (our - Dick likes hot
glass projects as much as I do -) newest hobby - Dick also signed us up for a glass bead making class in February. Can't wait!

From Vickie, the ultimate new-grandma toy -
Now I can bore, er, share Addy's latest photos with everyone. Plus, it's an electronic gizmo for me to play with. Love it!

And from Wenona. Elvis socks.
Official Elvis socks, straight from Graceland. That rocks.

0 comments: