10.18.2006

Fabulous Socks

I started and finished these socks on the trip to Colorado. The yarn is Peppermint Pink from Fearless Fibers (wonderful, wonderful stuff. go buy some. you know you want to. Deb also has an ebay store and a blog.) and the pattern is a combination of 2 in Crocheted Socks! complete with heel flap, gussets, and shaped toe. I love the fit - they are the perfect in-your-shoes, wear-when-I-spin-so-everyone-can-admire-them socks.
Have you entered the contest on Addy's blog? Pick the date she's born and win a prize! Read all about it here.

Yarn Tails Tags:, , ,

2 comments:

The Knitphomaniac said...

Oooh! Those are really pretty. I love the way the colors kinda wrap around.
Hands down the prettiest crocheted socks I've seen. :)

Anonymous said...

OH my, my, my!!!! You know I LOVE those PINK socks. Woo-hoo - let's hear it for pink. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them. :D
Sharon